Image: Face Frame Kitchen designed by Jacqueline Glass and Associates. Photo by paulc photography www.paulc.ca
There are some valid reasons why someone should use a designer.
- If you use a money manager for your financials, why would you not use a professional to ensure that your space is designed properly?
- Designers understand space and can help a homeowner with architectural drawings or navigate through existing space issues.
- Designers and decorators professionally handhold clients through a project. They offer solutions and can work through the project with the client from start to finish.
- Designers act as a go between with the contractor. If there is an issue on site, the designer liaises with the contractor to resolve the situation.
- There are many design services available to a client. Ask questions and find the service that suits your design needs best. Designers can design a service that fits your needs!
Have a great weekend!